Elderly & Disabled Housing
The Yakima Housing Authority owns and operates 88 Elderly and Disabled Housing units in Yakima, Washington. All units are one bedroom and Yakima Housing Authority pays all utilities including electricity.
Eligible tenants must meet the following requirements:
- Be 62 years or older
- Be low income
- No felony convictions in the past three-years
- OR a non-elderly disabled/handicapped person between the ages of 18-61 (Naches House Only)
Rent will be approximately 30-percent of household monthly income.
Our 38 Elderly Housing units are located at Glenn Acres, 15 N. 37th Ave., Yakima.
Our 50 Elderly & Disabled Housing units are located at Naches House, 314 N. Naches Ave., Yakima.
- Click here to view our Glenn Acres Occupancy Policy for the Elderly Housing Program.
- Click here to view our Naches House Occupancy Policy for the Elderly & Disabled Housing Program.
Service Animal Policy for YHA Housing
- Click Service Animal Policy to view the Service Animal Policy for YHA Housing Programs.
You can apply for housing at our main office located at 810 N. 6th Ave. in Yakima. You can also apply online by clicking here.