Housing Abuse Report
Do you know someone who . . .
- Doesn’t report their entire household income?
- Doesn’t report everyone living or not living in the household?
- Rents or sublets their rent-assisted apartment or house?
- Accepts or makes rental payments not approved by YHA?
- Commits criminal activity while being assisted or employed by YHA?
- Steals time, money, or resources from YHA?
- Pays or accepts bribes?
- Benefits illegally from YHA business or programs?
If you know that someone on housing, a YHA employee, YHA landlord, YHA vendor, or anyone associated with YHA has committed fraud or abuse, you are encouraged to fill out and submit a form with detailed information. All reporting is confidential, and no information regarding the outcome of an investigation will be provided to those who make a report.